Monday, October 13, 2008

Street Fighter Mighty Muggs






I've been having too much fun doing these Mighty Muggs mock-ups so I had to keep going. I decided for this batch I would do a handful of my favorite Street Fighter characters. Street Fighter has always had some of the best character design out there. It has inspired me since I was a kid and it still continues to do so. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then do a quick google search for Street Fighter and look through a couple of the fifty million fan sites out there.

And on that same note, when they made the Marvel vs. Capcom games, they did a handful of the big Marvel characters in Capcom style, which was like heaven in art form. That game is still a highly sought after collector's item and sells for around $70 on the X-Box whereas 99% of the other old games go for under $20 now. Awesome stuff.

Here's my Mighty Mugg Street Fighter series (which actually is a possibility since Hasbro has at some times held licenses to Street Fighter. I'm sure they could easily acquire them again.)

-Rocky

1 comment:

Someone else said...

These are cool, man. They should release them :O)