Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mad Genius/ Visionaries Mighty Muggs

Mighty Mugg Jorg Sacul
Mighty Mugg George Lucas
Mighty Mugg Steven Spielberg
Mighty Mugg Stan Lee
Mighty Mugg Walt Disney
Mighty Mugg Peter Jackson

I've been wanting to do some Muggs based on real people for a while now and I finally just made the time to do it.  Here is my series of visionary men who have inspired me greatly with their dedication, creativity, and originality.  They have succeeded in creating entire new worlds for the rest of us to play and dream in.  I hope one day to join their ranks in even a small way.  This is my tribute to them.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like I'm a little late to the party concerning these Mighty Muggs designs, but let me weigh in now and say they're brilliant. Please, do keep sharing your work.

Kimberly said...

How can I get one of these for my husband??? We have been collecting the Mighty Muggs for a while now, before the little ones came out (of which we are not fans). Let me know please!!
Classzmom@gmail.com

Torpedo Squadron 11 said...

These are amazing, haha!